We provide the highest quality lawn care services available for a worry free lawn. Our team of technicians and turf professionals specialize in maintaining healthy and green lawns.
YOUR FULL SERVICE LAWN CARE COMPANY
Our uniformed, professional technicians service Plymouth, Northville, and surrounding communities. We provide a quality lawn mowing service to fit each client's needs. In addition, our certified lawn treatment experts are on hand to provide turf fertilization and weed control applications, optimized for the unique needs of the lawn throughout the seasons.
LAWN CARE CRAFTED FOR THE CLIENT
Our knowledgeable account managers will assist you in finding the best Lawn Care Program.
- Basic Lawn Care Program - This program includes 30 lawn mowing visits and 2 lawn clipping baggings. ***Fall cleanup and spring cleanup are NOT included with the Basic Lawn Care Program.
- Standard Lawn Care Program - This program includes 30 lawn mowing visits, 2 lawn clipping baggings, and spring cleanup.
- Advanced Lawn Care Program - This program includes 30 lawn mowing visits, 2 lawn clipping baggings, fall aeration, fall cleanup, and spring cleanup.
- Basic Lawn Fertilization Program - This program includes services listed above and 6 fertilization applications.
- Standard Lawn Fertilization Program - This program includes services listed above and 7 fertilization applications with annual overseeding.
- Advanced Lawn Fertilization Program - This program includes services listed above and 8 fertilization applications with annual overseeding and disease control applications.
- Core aeration is an essential lawn care step to achieve a lush, healthy lawn. This lawn care step reduces soil compaction and allows for optimal water and fertilizer use, improved turf grass resiliency, and a stronger root system for your lawn. Core aeration also helps prevent fertilizer and pest control run-off from damaging overly compacted turf areas.
- Overseeding is also available so that our clients can maximize the benefits of their core aeration lawn service, enjoying a healthier, thicker lawn while discouraging weeds.
Consider Installing Irrigation?
Serene Landscape Group both installs and maintains irrigation systems. Watering your lawn is the key to preserving its lushness and beauty. Our experts carefully design your sprinkler system to ensure maximum coverage to your lawn while reducing waste. All professionals agree there are many reasons to install irrigation.
- Automated sprinkler systems take the worry and time out of manual watering
- More aesthetically pleasing appearance, no more bulky, ugly hoses to maintain and hide
- Improved efficiency including lower water bills and less water run off
- Proper water delivery conserves soil nutrients
- Adds value to your property
Interested in Lawn Care Services?
Lawn Care, Fertilization, Dethatching, Core Aeration, Overseeding, Irrigation