- Categories: Build
If you can dream it, Serene Landscape Group can build it. Our experienced landscapers, designers, and registered landscape architects (RLA’s) will help you bring your project to life and create a space to make memories for years to come.
What We Offer
- A well trained and experienced foreman manages every project to insure a precise and quality installation.
- Our professional, uniformed, construction crews, who take pride in their work, will complete the installation of the design.
- The work area is clean and picked-up at the end of each day through project completion.
- We utilize modern equipment for efficient installation practices.
- Our team applies organized time management to all projects and ensures each one is completed on time, as scheduled.
Outdoor living spaces have become almost an essential feature of any residential home. Additions like custom paver patio layouts, outdoor kitchens, landscape lighting, built-in fire pits, and much more can all increase the value and aesthetic of your home. When you choose #TeamSerene for your hardscape installation, you’ll receive the following:
- Authorized Unilock Contractor.
- Wide variety of styles and colors.
- Installed to the highest industry standards.
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute Certified – Our certified installers lead and oversee each project
- In the event that something goes wrong, we do offer our five-year warranty thanks to the use of these industry standards and practices.
Time for an update? Whether you’re looking to update an outdoor living space or repair existing hardscape, our professionals are here to help.
- Repair and/or reconfigure walks, patios, and walls.
- Redesign and update landscape beds.
- We can also maintain existing plant material. Please visit our maintenance page for more information
Quality landscape lighting adds not only elegance to a home or business, but increases safety. Our experienced team at Serene will provide you with personal consultations and custom designs tailored to suit individual needs.
- Utilizing the best, architectural-grade fixtures and materials.
- Variety of styles and finishes.
- We create designs that are optimized for maximum efficiency and ease of use.
- Professionally installed by our experts.