Serene Landscape Group is Plymouth, Michigan’s leading property beautification company. We are the first full service company to offer clients in Plymouth, Northville, and surrounding communities a comprehensive menu of services. As a full service company we not only offer lawn and landscape maintenance but also new landscape design and installation along with additional programs for exterior living such as gardening, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lighting and more. We do it all.
Whether we design and install a commercial landscape project or maintain a residential garden, with each client our priority is addressing the customer’s needs and delivering complete satisfaction. Serene Landscape Group works with residential and commercial clients to make their landscapes into something to be admired. We not only build and maintain landscapes, we promise to build and maintain extraordinary relationships with our clients and community.
Serene Landscape Group is Your Property Beautification Company.
LANDSCAPE DESIGN, HARDSCAPE, & RENOVATIONS
Landscape Design | Landscape Installation | Hardscape | Renovations | Landscape Lighting | Irrigation
Serene Landscape Group provides expert landscape design services for every size landscaping project.
- Landscape Design/Build & Construction – Custom designed and professionally installed plant beds, hardscape features, and more
- Hardscape – Paver walks/patio, seat walls, and columns
- Renovations – Replace old plants, redesign landscape beds or change a specific area of your yard
- Landscape Lighting – Installation of new lighting and maintenance of existing lighting system
- Irrigation – Start up and shut down of irrigation systems, maintenance and repairs, installation of new systems and/or adjustments to existing systems
Gardening & Weeding |Tree Pruning & Shrub Trimming | Mulch & Edging | Seasonal Color | Pest Management | Diagnostic Care
Serene Landscape Group can take the work and worry out of maintaining a beautiful, healthy landscape. Gardening and weeding services are available to suit your schedule, as well as ornamental tree pruning, shrub trimming, and perennial plant maintenance.
- Basic Gardening & Weeding Program (monthly)
- Standard Gardening & Weeding Program (twice-monthly)
- Advanced Gardening & Weeding Program (weekly)
Maintenance & Enhancements Options
- Seasonal Pruning & Trimming – Keep your trees and shrubs well-groomed with individual pruning of plants
- Mulch Installation – Refresh your landscape with installation of mulch
- Bed Edging – Recut your natural landscape bed edge to make your landscape beds clean and defined
Seasonal Color Programs include bed prep of organic composting, tilling, and fertilizing
- Basic Color Program – Summer annuals installed May/June for season-long color
- Standard Color Program – Summer annuals and mums (installed September/October for late seasonal color)
- Advanced Color Program – Summer annuals, mums, and spring bulbs (installed October/November to brighten your landscape in the spring)
Tree & Schrub Care Programs include the following:
- Dormant Oil Treatment – March or April
- 4 – Insect & Disease Control – May thru September
- Deep Root Fertilizer Injection – October thru November
- Standard Tree & Shrub Care Program – Includes all services listed above
- Advanced Tree &Shrub Care Program – Includes services listed above with the addition of deep root fertilizer Injection in the Spring and dormant oil treatment in the Fall
Additional Treatments for Pest/Insect Management and/or Specific Ornamental Problems
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) – Customized insect & disease program designed for your individual plant needs
- Systemic Injections – Specific ornamental problems such as mineral deficiencies or bore infestation
- Free Diagnostic Care – Service included with Standard & Advanced Programs
Lawn Mowing | Edging | Dethatching | Core Aeration | Lawn Fertilization | Insect Control | Crabgrass & Weed Control | Overseeding
Serene Landscape Group offers premium lawn services which include everything necessary to maintain a healthy and beautiful lawn.
Lawn Care Programs include mechanical edging or string trim edging around landscape beds and structures along with general clean up each visit.
- Basic Lawn Care Program – Annual spring clean-up, 16 Lawn mowing visits & 4 Lawn clipping baggings
- Standard Lawn Care Program – Annual spring clean-up, 30 Lawn mowing visits & 2 Lawn clipping baggings
- Advanced Lawn Care Program – Annual spring clean-up, 30 Lawn mowing visits & 2 Lawn clipping baggings, summer dethatching, fall aeration
Lawn Fertilization Programs include core aeration, insect control application, pre-emergent crabgrass control application and 2 broadleaf weed control applications.
- Basic Lawn Fertilization Program – Services listed above and 6 fertilization applications
- Standard Lawn Fertilization Program – Services listed above and 7 fertilization applications with annual overseeding
- Advanced Lawn Fertilization Program – Services listed above and 8 fertilization applications with annual overseeding and disease control applications
WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING SERVICE
Residential Window Cleaning | Commercial Window Cleaning | Gutter Cleaning
Serene Landscape Group’s window & gutter cleaning division Adventure Window Cleaning provides the highest quality professional residential and commercial window and gutter cleaning services in the Metro Detroit community, including Plymouth, Northville, Canton, Ann Arbor, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Bloomfield and West Bloomfield. For more detailed information click on http://adventurewindowcleaning.com/
Residential Holiday Lighting | Commercial Holiday Lightning
We can help light up the holidays. Serene Landscape Group’s holiday lighting offers professionally installed festive decorating with custom designed lighting for trees, shrubs, roof line, wreaths and holiday garland to both residential and commercial customers.
Residential | Commercial | Condos | H.O.A.s
Serene Landscape group’s snow removal programs include residential driveways, sidewalks, and de-icing, and commercial properties, condos and H.O.A.s